Total Pageviews

25 February, 2011

Everywhere I look I see green scenic sublime.

"It is strange to see the world changing around us, see the other old, see my little sister and my brother to be great when we first name the" baby ". they become teen to turn and I am growing old without really realizing it.

- It's amazing that the youth of yesterday are now old and others are dead. It is also interesting to note that everyone, even our greatest idols that mark our generation will be of advanced age and die in the near future. Michael Jackson is only the beginning, Madonna will follow and it will be a endless chain.

- I still remember having fun in the park at this elementary school with all her children that we were at that age. Time has its way and has transformed this once-bustling park in a place as quiet as a cemetery inert.

- These same two chairs that are inanimate at each meal overlooking the awful feeling of emptiness, an absence at the table, which was once so great, keeping in mind this older tradition that we follow up still, and remembering the fact, that they live at home anymore.

- I recall yet the old cottage next to mine which gave way to huge houses destroyed this beautiful nature and the rural side of it.

-Those individuals with whom I lived countless experiments and even dare to greet me.

We live in a constant change, nothing else ...

No comments:

Post a Comment